1. Go to Play Store and download HP Smart App.
2. Open HP Smart and select “Add Your First Printer”.
3. Click “Get started” button for new setup or “Add printer” button for printer that’s already been setup.
4. Select Wifi for Phone/Tablet.
5. Then select Allow.
6. Select your printer Model.
7. As shown in the screen Press i button (information button) on your printer.
8. Wait for the for each step to complete.
9. Select Create an account. Note that you need to Create an account in order for you to print.
10. Click Continue to align your newly setup printer. Scan the alignment page that was printed and wait for the alignment to be completed.
11. Now you can Select Print a Document if you want to print a test page, or skip Printing Page
12. Select Print Documents for Printing Documents or Print Photos for printing photos.