For a start-up for your small business, you are now considering to step up and your digital transformation. Here are the basic IT infrastructure and foundation including a list for each in allowing your business digitally.
- Individuals – assign or hire the persons who are going to manage or do the administration of each part of your IT infrastructure listed here.
- On-Premise System Infrastructure
- server – files, printer & backup
- computers, mobile phones
- ISP – Intenet Service Provider (ISP)
- Data Network – switch , router, and Access Points
- security – cctv, firewalls, alarms and anti-viruses
- backup – storage, media
- software licenses – operating systems, office license
- softwares – ERP, POS
- Cloud Infrastructure
- cloud drive/backup – Google Drive
- email and office apps – bluehost or Microsoft Office
- collaboration tools – Clickup, Asana, Notion, etc.
- website – Bluehost, GoDaddy, WordPress
- cloud server – amazon
These will cover the basic foundation of your digital transformation.
Able Home & Office – Mt. Hagen
Unit 3, Dae Won Shopping Center (Opposite Hagen Park Secondary School)
Lots 2, 3, 4 & 9 Section 7, Moka Place Road
Mt. Hagen, Western Highlands Province, PNG
Ph: 542 3188 / 542 1847