Have you ever missed a schedule or a task? What about keeping track of those many activities? How many times have you lost your sticky notes or scrap papers with important reminders on them?
There are a lot of time reminding tools and software but Windows has a built -in feature that can remind you of any of those schedules or tasks.
Windows Task Scheduler is an integral part of the operating system and it can be used to accomplish many tasks like software updates, system shutdown/wakeup, disk cleanups, system maintenance, etc.
To use it to your advantage follow the steps below:
- Launch the Task Sheduler by clicking the start menu and search for “Task Scheduler” and hit enter.
- On the right pane of the window labeled as Actions, click on the option Create Basic Task
- Put any title you want for the name. For example Task1 then hit next
- Select any of the trigger options suitable for you then hit next
- Put in your desired scheduled date and time when do you want to be reminded. For instance 25/11/2019 at 16:10:00 then hit next
- Select on any action options. We’ll choose Display a message so it will pop up a message box and hit next
- Put in the title and the message of your choice to remind you of the task and hit next
- Hit finish and your doneThis is the result of what we just didYou can check out our blogs for more useful tips for everyday activities.