“Are you a type of guy who is always on the go and always in need of important documents? but sometimes tends to forget the flash drive wherein all your important documents are stored. Worry not as you can access it anytime and anywhere you want “
“You might be wondering how to upload certain files to Google drive!”
Here’s a little friendly tips from Able Home & Office
First you need to have a Google Drive account and to do this follow detailed steps;
- Go to https://www.google.com/drive/
- Click Go to Google Drive
- Click Create account
- Fill out the account information including first and last name, password, birthday, gender, and email address.
- Read the Privacy terms.
- Click Agree if you agree.
- Once you click agree, your account is created.
And now, on your computer, you can upload from drive.google.com or your desktop. You can upload files into private or shared folders by simply dragging your files.
Drag files into Google Drive
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Enter your user account and password
- Open or create a folder.
- To upload files and folders, drag them into the Google Drive folder.
As simple as that!!!
Wanting for more tips? Like and follow us @ FACEBOOK